Visa service for visitors
Information about visa applications
Visas are required by most foreigners entering mainland China. For a visa application from the European Union, the following documents are currently required:
- Passport (valid for more than 6 months)
- Completed visa application form
- One passport photograph
- Airline ticket (round trip) or your itinerary
- Official Chinese hotel confirmation letter
- Invitation letter (original only)
The homepage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China at www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/ (Missions Overseas => Chinese Embassies) features a link to your country's embassy where you can download and print the visa application form and get additional information about the application procedure.
If you have to sign contracts in China, you need a business visa (one-time entry). An official invitation letter by the trade fair organizers is required to apply for a business visa.
This invitation letter for visitors (subject to a fee) will be provided by our office in Shanghai.
- Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd.
- +86 21 2020-5500
- +86 21 2020-5688